Monday, June 28, 2010

WORK EXPERIENCE! DAY 1

Today I had work experience at Motoquip in Elizabeth Shop 88 come visit me :D. Well the day started with Tony and I going to Salisbury together meeting Vy and then catching the train to Elizabeth where we were supposed to meet Savina at maccas. We wernt sure which maccas to go to but we WERE go into the maccas outside the train station but VY.. LOL we went to the one inside and found out Savina was in the one outside the train station. Well it was soon 9 ended up getting to the store, it was quite intimidating because it was a first impression but it went well. The guy was named Kenny but we call him Ken his pretty cool guy. The first 3 hours of work we did nothing but talk, the mornings are always slow and hardly any customers. We busted a shop lifter it was pretty cool. The guy was pretty sus wearing his hoodie and shit and going to the back. At 12 I had lunch break so I went to the food court and met up with Tony, Savina, Mariah, Kyliena, Sorina, Vy and Jonathan. After me and Jonathan to see Chi working at Cafe Acqua so we walked in and the lady goes "how can I help you?" and were like were just looking around then we saw Chi and waved at her and the lady goes "You guys are full of shit"LOLOLOL that was funny. Went back to work did some errends post the mail get mail etc. I also learnt how to use the cash register which is a-ok. Well overall work experience was alright wasn't bad or anything at all.

Cya next time

LOL CHECK THIS VIDEO OUT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTM0L9aMenU

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner