Tuesday, June 22, 2010

IM BACK!

Hi guys, sorry for not blogging in awhile. A few events happened during the week I didnt blog, Mariahs 16th brithday party, Emmanuel's 15th brithday and I had exams today. Exams were not that bad, too many people overeacted about it :S. This week is our last week at school before we go to do work experience. Exams today were quite easy nothing hard at all. I finished the English exam and sat there for 15 minutes doing nothing just looking around. Same as science I finished with 30 minutes to spare where I fell asleep for a bit and woke up again.
I HAVE A MATHS EXAM TOMMOROW AND I AM GOING TO DESTROY IT WITH MY BRAINS. I get to go home at 11:30 tommorow which is pretty cool :D
Catchya next time guys.


Yeeaah I got a haircut :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner