This morning I woke up at 7:30am and thought today was a Sunday so I went back to sleep then I heard my dad yell "WAKE UP THAI DI HOC NOW!" then I realise its 8am. So then I got changed in a hurry chucked abit of wax on my hair and off I go. When I get to school it was all normal and fine until it was time for lesson 1. I knew I had science first so I went into my science room in the new building. But then I realise my class wasn't there, so I tried going upstairs then into the computer rooms. As soon as I realised what was wrong, I said to my self "You must be tripping Thai" BECAUSE I THOUGHT TODAY WAS FRIDAY LIKE OMFG IT WAS ACTUALLY A WEDNSDAY. I also had a maths test to day on
PieFagUrAss and abit of Trickanonmetry, the test was so easy that I Shitted on it. After school I went to Salisbury with Mariah, Vy, Sanya and I to go to THE CHEESE CAKE SHOP! Later that night I had dinner with my family and I had noodles with fish not that great. After dinner I went to watch Tv and "Deal Or No Deal"was on its my parents favourite tv show. I told them that the lady was gonna win 200,000 because I saw it on the commercial. When she was up to her last case the lady had 100,000 and 200,000 left, and in her box, AND GUESS WHAT? SHE HAD 200,00 IN HER BOX! AS SOON AS THAT HAPPENED MY PARENTS JUMPED OFF OF THEIR SEATS AND GO, WOW SHE MUST BE SO LUCKY! I also love it when my mum guesses it right and says I should be getting 500 bucks.
Well thats its guys
PS: THANK YOU SAVINA!, FOR THE MUSIC.
AND DUDDDDE HOW LONG IS NICK ZOCALLIS TOUNGE
WEBCAMING WITH MY FAMILY!



No comments:
Post a Comment