Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Oh shit.

These last few weeks of term 2 are shit. Too much homework and testes coming up to prepare us for mid year exams. I got I.T due tommorow and a fat ass science test on friday. Im not to stressed about maths though. OH, AND ENGLISH, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU _|_ . I hate English its so gay my teacher is a slippery butter. Why are we learning about Romeo and Juliet? I wonder, are we ever going to use old school English when we are older? I DONT THINK SO, ITS SO LAME. I went to Jasons house today to chill and we ate pizza. While I playing dota with Alysha, Jason fell asleep and heres a photo of him.
HOW CUTE IS JASON WHEN HE IS SLEEPING

I have been having a real bad stomach ache today and this is my best friend which makes my tummy really warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner