HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY TO DA AUSTINATORZ
On Saturday, I went to Austins 16th birthday party and it was pretty cool. It was such a pain to plan how we were gonna get there and back but luckily Shawn was willing to take us :D so everything was all set. When we went to pick up Tony and Savina the car ride to Alysha's was very quiet... UNTIL A FILLOPINO NAMED MARIAH WENT WITH US AND STARTED SINGING IN THE CAR! OH THIS SONG IS GOOD, NAH NEXT. Hearing Mariah singing in the car made the trip quite entertaining. When we arrived all the males got body checked and IT WAS NOT A JOKE IT "WAS" A BODY CHECK. When we all went in I saw a few people I met from playing DotA saying "hey Thai". The party was a bit boring at the start, mid game of the party was good. JOEY GAVE ME SOME DRINKS AND SHIT, Poured me a fair bit of shots. THERE WAS THIS ALCOHOL THAT SMELT LIKE LYCHEE, that one didnt even taste like alcohol. Around 8:30 I started to feel the alcohol kicking in, made me feel light headed and sleepy. I was so tipsy I couldn't even stand still, Shawn insisted that I drink some more so I had a little bit more. SAVINA SAID SHE WOULD TAKE A SHOT WITH ME BUT I DONT THINK SHE EVEN DRANK IT, THEY EVEN SPIKED MY ORANGE JUICE, NOT COOL.. I remember having to pee 4 times within 1 hour. During the party I heard people yell out "THAI!"so I looked around and realised there was like 3 Thai's. We went home around 10:30PM, in the car they took photos of me looking dead and shit. I will upload them when I get my hands on those photos.
WOO NO SCHOOL ON MONDAY.
Farewell, followers
WOO NO SCHOOL ON MONDAY.
Farewell, followers

No comments:
Post a Comment